XMM-Newton Science Analysis System
rgsframes (rgsframes-3.19) [xmmsas_20211130_0941-20.0.0]
- a change of the structure of the ODF is pending, which will
make processing on a per event list basis more efficient; the change
will mainly affect the subroutine calculateHTRFrameTimes
- more precise calculation of TIMEDEL should be performed
by reading CCF ModeParam
- the warnings called from the HTR processing should really be
error; however at this state, where HTR analysis is being developed,
having this task stop, is not helpful.
- selection criteria for bad frames may be obtained from the CAL
and user supplied selection expression.
- The conversion of SER into GRADE and SHAPE could be performed by
a CAL function.
XMM-Newton SOC -- 2021-11-30